Find Out about college events
Visit our Calendar Page to keep up to date.
- Anaphylaxis Management Policy (PDF)
- Asthma Policy (PDF)
- Bullying Prevention Policy (PDF)
- Child Safe Policy (PDF)
- Child Safe Policy Appendix 6(1) (PDF)
- Child Safe Policy Appendix 6(2) (PDF)
- Communication Policy (PDF)
- Digital Technologies Policy (PDF)
- Duty of Care Policy (PDF)
- Enrolment Policy (PDF)
- Equal Opportunity Policy (PDF)
- Excursions and Camps Policy (PDF)
- First Aid Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Head Lice Management Policy (PDF)
- Home Learning Policy (PDF)
- Inclusion and Diversity Policy (PDF)
- Mandatory Reporting Policy (PDF)
- Medication Management Policy (PDF)
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy (PDF)
- Parent Feedback-Grievance Policy (PDF)
- Student Attendance Policy (PDF)
- Student Engagement and Wellbeing Policy (PDF)
- Sun Smart Policy (PDF)
- Transporting Students Policy (PDF)
- Understanding Parent Payments (PDF)
- Uniform Policy (PDF)
- Volunteer Policy (PDF)
- Visitors to the School Policy (PDF)
| Shree Sheety
| Didier Odayo
Jessica De Bono
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"The biggest gains in terms of learning productivity will come from mobilising as yet under-utilised resources available to the education system:children, parents, families, communities. That is the ultimate goal of personalised learning: to encourage children to see themselves as co-investors...in their own learning."
Knowledge that gives you no practical purchase on the physical and social worlds beyond school is pointless.
Claxton & Lucas (2015)
"For the 21st century student, learning involves a blend of the physical and virtual environments. Education paradigms have shifted to include online learning, hybrid learning and collaborative models."
Technology Outlook - Australian Territory Education 2012 - 2017